7.19.2009

Another week ahead

Why is it that even though I don't have anything - per se - tomorrow, Sunday night is always still yucky???

Made AMAZING progress on the quilt today. Now thinking that I might eventually make this a hobby. More to sell on Etsy? (Oy.)

Bags have not been selling - I think that tomorrow I'm going re-do my pictures. I'm really not happy with them and that's THE most important part of the shop. Also, finally got the fabric ink today and will be making hang tags for some new items so that Little Olive Branch can finally open.

More craftiness awaits tomorrow. Plus probably running (need to get back on my routine - I've been so bad!), swimming, job searching (but maybe I'll hear good news...), and just general keep-myself-business.

Will post some pictures of quilt and new bags tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)