7.09.2009

getting closer

We're getting closer to the opening of my shop! My moo mini cards came today and they look GREAT! I'm going to get labels AND make my own (after seeing how another Etsy artist stamped plain bias tape with their logo and made a side tag, I'm inspired to do the same).

On another note, I had been planning on making the Field Bag from Amy Butler but after getting some of the supplies and figuring it all out, it's a) too expensive to make and then expect to sell for a profit and b) more complicated than I'd like. Oh well - live and learn. I'll use the fabric I bought for it to make other things.

Going to make a quilt for napping - it'll be my first quilt and though it won't be for sale on Etsy, I'll blog about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)