8.10.2009

Getting out there

One of the toughest things in the online world is making sure people know you exist. Since I've started my shop(s), I've begun using so many different mediums of networking/advertsing to get my name out there, in the hopes that it will "pop" but one never really knows how long that will take. So far I've used Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, developed my own website through Soopsee (and bought the domain name), and obviously through Showcases on Etsy. I also just bought a "spot" on Craft Cult and am thinking about doing the same on Craftopolis since they both report having a lot of traffic. Any other suggestions?

Oh, and for print stuff, I love Moo - I made great MiniCards with images from my time in South Africa. I like to handstamp/make my own hang tags and thank yous but will probably use Moo for that too in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I think your bags are lovely! Your fabric choices are terrific. I have an Etsy shop and an Artfire shop and I think things will pick up soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)