8.03.2010

Playing catch up

Why does everything always feel more chaotic after you return from being away? And I was only gone for 4 days! After a LOVELY time escaping reality in South Carolina with my fam, I came back to the big city a week ago and have been busy since. Fortunately, I'm leaving again for my REAL vacation (10 whole days!) a week from Thursday. Is it too soon to pack? (Only half kidding...)

July some how got away from so I was a little bit behind on my quilting bee blocks. But this afternoon I finished up all of the ones due for July.

These blue and green wonky pinwheels are for Lynette in Bee-Stitched


This patriotic star is for Linda in Fresh Comfort 2


These fun pinwheels will become a classroom quilt for Brooke in Quilting newBEES


How are your projects coming along?




Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. – Goethe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)