8.26.2010

Randoms*

*I don't have anything in particular to say today. Here's what been spinning around in my head at one point or another.


My fabric stash is seriously pushing the limit. Time to make some quilts. I need to just dive in and not worry about who the recipient will be (even if it's yet another one for us to keep!).

Sometimes you need dessert after lunch. Especially if it's in the form of s'mores (thank you, microwave).

What else can we do to organize/de-clutter the apartment?

My sister started back at college (her senior year). I miss school!

Is this the year my sweetie will finally get a hand-knit sweater? Time for pattern searching.

How long should we stay in NYC? Where else would I be happy?

We need some new recipes. I have lots of cookbooks/magazines and really need to spend an afternoon picking out new ideas to put into our regular rotation. Getting tired of eating the same things, even though they're easy and predictable.

What have you been thinking about today?

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you.
    Goodnight sweetie pie face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out asparagus with goat cheese on pasta. It's from smittenkitchen, tastes delicious, is low in calories and takes about 15 minutes to make. I saw another pasta one I'm going to try to make this weekend. Tons of reciptes. She's coming out with a book but no pictures of her baby.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)