11.18.2010

Sigh of relief

Today was my last day of work for 10 days. My next day back is the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

I'm so happy I could dance - except for the fact that I'm totally exhausted and my feet hurt.

But all is good - I have so much stuff I want to do that I don't even know where to start!

On the agenda:
1. Holiday gifts - both working on homemade and seeking out items to be bought
2. Major job push, now expanding back to DC (more on this later)
3. Baking/cooking/all things food - yay!
4. Restart/start knitting projects
5. Clothes/shoes/bags seasonal sort - time to go through and sell/donate/throw away
6. Movies - Harry Potter is at the top of the list...

I can't believe that a) Thanksgiving is next week, b) There's only a handful of weeks left in 2010 and c) my birthday is less than 2 months away!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)