Today was my last day of work for 10 days. My next day back is the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
I'm so happy I could dance - except for the fact that I'm totally exhausted and my feet hurt.
But all is good - I have so much stuff I want to do that I don't even know where to start!
On the agenda:
1. Holiday gifts - both working on homemade and seeking out items to be bought
2. Major job push, now expanding back to DC (more on this later)
3. Baking/cooking/all things food - yay!
4. Restart/start knitting projects
5. Clothes/shoes/bags seasonal sort - time to go through and sell/donate/throw away
6. Movies - Harry Potter is at the top of the list...
I can't believe that a) Thanksgiving is next week, b) There's only a handful of weeks left in 2010 and c) my birthday is less than 2 months away!
What are you up to?