8.20.2012

Addicted

We may have a problem.

I'm now addicted to knitting shawls. I'm on number 3.

This might not actually be a problem because a) I am a scarf/cowl/shawl/wrap person the minute the slightest hint of fall settles in and b) I'm only allowing myself to use my stash or buy wool for one project at a time (and fortunately, shawls don't need that much wool).

Seriously folks. It's not even cold out and I'm on #3. (Evidence on Ravelry).

Who wants a shawl for the holidays? I'll start taking orders now...




Wool, now on the needles for Traveling Woman

3 comments:

  1. I really like this Ishbel one!

    You're really skilled girl, awesome :)

    <3 Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a productive addiction! These look so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the detail and the cut of the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)