10.16.2010

Ok, ok, I'm IN!

Originally, I said that I wasn't going to do the next round of the Pillow Talk Swap. Buuuttt, I had so much fun and got a GREAT pillow last time. I feel like this time as long as I start planning early, I'll be really psyched to do it. I think I was just intimidated last time! But seriously, it's so much fun and I get so inspired by the creativity of others that I can't wait to see who my partner is. Here's my inspiration mosaic for my secret pillow-maker:


Now I'm off to see one of my best friends get married today - yay! I also get to see two of my other really good friends. We all met while studying abroad in London 6 1/2 years ago (eek!) and while we've been all over, we still have an incredible bond. Mazel tov, Amy!

Have a great weekend everyone!


We are friends for life. When we're together, the years fall away. Isn't that what matters? To have someone who can remember you? To have someone who remembers how far you've come? ~ Judy Blume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)