10.01.2010

Today's agenda

Happy Friday all! It's (another) rainy day here in the Big Apple. No matter - I have lots of inside activities planned for today.

- The never-ending job search
- Quilt basting (a long-neglected top, a nearly finished baby quilt to add to the shop)
- Job searching
- Cleaning (ugh, basement mysteriously - or not so mysteriously, considering the weather and presence of patio door - a bit water logged)
- Laundry (erm, maybe)
- More job research

Ha, as you can tell, I'm stepping up the job search. As many of you know, I've been at it for quite sometime and while my yield of interviews is great (wow, can you tell that I'm a nerdy student at heart?), I'm still not seeing any results. In this tight economy, bursting with talented job-seekers, we're all fighting for a spot, especially in non-profits (my main focus). Any job search tips are welcomed! :)

Hope everyone has fun weekends planned! My sweetie and I are doing some major reorganizing/cleaning and then I'm working all day Sunday. Ah, the life of a grown-up...





It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)