I hope you rang in this new decade with style. Hard to believe it's 2010!
I will follow the general pattern of resolutions - of sorts - and other thoughts on starting fresh. Since I feel like I just had a fresh start (new city, new apartment, etc.) I'm mostly trying to focus on simple things and actually attainable goals.
1. Keep a positive attitude and take things day by day. This mostly refers to my continual frustration with finding a full-time job in my desired field. It's been - and continues to be - very hard for me not to get discouraged and frustrated about my current unemployed status. I'm also trying not to be upset about having a part-time job. Sometimes this is what needs to be done. I need to just be thankful for all the good things in my life - there are many! - and keep my chin up. Something will come along.
2. Learn to cook. Or I guess I should really say learn to cook better. I actually have a pretty good repertoire but there's always room to learn and improve.
3. Read a greater variety of news sources. This is just my nerdy self wanting to be more informed and well-rounded.
4. Run. (When it's not so cold.)
5. Develop new projects/ideas/products for LittleOliveBranch. This includes maybe quilts, sewn accessories, and knitwear. Hurray!
What are your resolutions? What are your hopes for the coming year?