5.07.2010

Friday

I had these grand plans today to do a long post, with pictures of knitting, fabric, quilts, you name it. I made us these really cute napkins, worked on same baby quilt tops, and almost finished the backing for the New Wave Quilts. So much to share!

But obviously that didn't happen.

I had too much else to do and have been feeling a little discombobulated this week (who knows why) so sorry about the lack of action here.

This morning I got so frustrated with a number of things, and for the last few hours I've gotten crankier because I have to go into work for a few hours.

But then I looked over at this little face. How can you not smile???

Not just TGIF but also TGIL = thank god it's Louie.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)