5.24.2010

The Process

Rossie posted a little while back about documenting the process of quilting, all the way from thinking of the layout and the fabric, through the cutting and piecing stages, up until the very end of the final shot (typically out of the washing machine).

I like this idea a lot as I'm always curious about what inspires people. I also am a big believer/follower of process learning and find that I get the most out of an experience if I focus on the project. Professionally (as someone trained in conflict resolution) I think it's arguable that the process is the most important part.

So I'm joining in, taking Rossie's process pledge (you'll notice the nifty new widget on the side). You'll see more about my processes here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)