3.22.2011

Spring

I have gotten such nice feedback after posting my latest quilts on Flickr. Thanks everyone! You're all so sweet. :) And all of those listed in yesterday's post are for sale in my shop so check it out if you've found one you're in love with.

Worked for most of the day. Now I'm home and enjoyed the lovely sunshine with Louie. Spring is definitely on its way - birds chirping, flowers popping up, not much bite left in the wind... If only we could fast forward to sandals/dresses weather.

I'm off to work on my quilt for Modern Relief Japan. Looks like there are going to be some gorgeous ones up to bid on - and for such a worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. i am sooo ready for sandals & dresses weather. we got more snow yesterday. ARGGHHH! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)