I'm back upstate for the weekend (where I grew up, at my parents' house which will always truly be "home") and psyched for a relaxing couple of days. We rented a car for the ride up here and back (SO much cheaper and way more comfortable at this point for 2 adults + Louie) and had an easy time on the road (nope, no snow here - for once!)
This weekend's agenda:
- Hair color appointment (when you've had one person who you trust for 14 years coloring your hair, you make sure to get in to see them when you can!)
- Raiding mom's fabric stash
- Hanging out with these monsters (who - of course - within 5 minutes of seeing each other fell right back into their old, playful ways)
- Trip to Marshall's (=always good finds)
- Lots of yummy food
- Planting my butt on the giant leather couch. Ahhh.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Be sure to stop over and wish my awesome gal pal, Brooke, happy birthday today!!