3.15.2010

Musings

Today it's raining. Again. Every time I ask Louie if he wants to go out, he gives me this look like, "would you want to put your naked butt down on wet, dirty pavement?"

Mondays are slow days for job searching. Buh.

One of the many reasons that I need more money is to be able to make creative, delicious dinners. Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that you can make yummy food on the cheap. But it's so much more fun when you can buy things like sage butter and organic avocados (no, not to be eaten together - blech).

We need more lights in our apartment. Even though overhead lights were here when we moved in, they're not cutting it. (No direct sunlight = very dim and dreary, especially on rainy days).

Today is my mom's birthday and I wish I was there to celebrate with her!

{Obviously, I'm feeling random today. How are you doing on this Monday?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)