3.26.2010

Some things never change

...and that's a good thing!

I'm home for a weekend visit at my parents house in Upstate, NY. Slept in my old room (thanfully, my parents have left it as MY room - they occasionally use the empty desk to pay bills and what not but it's definitely still filled with my stuff), indulged in our excessively full snack cabinet, laughed hysterically at the boys playing together, and drooled over my mom's sewing room. By the way, are you reading her blog? You should be!

Plans for the weekend: hair color appointment (yes, even though I live in one of the most stylish cities on earth, I still come back here to get my hair done by the same woman who has colored it for over 10 years), local fabric store (big sale!!!), out to dinner (Dad's treat), and plenty of sewing with Mom.

More pictures to come. What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)