4.10.2010

Always asking

I love to talk. A lot. Probably to a fault. Amy had a great post on her blog about questions that plague her (she is HILARIOUS - if you don't already read her blog, go add it to your reader right now).

Just a few that seem to always be stuck in my head - some silly, some serious...

Where does the one sock go that I always seem to lose in the dryer?

Will I be a good mother some day?

Am I reading enough about what's going on in the world?

How often do you really have to mop?

What can I do to truly help others?

Will there ever truly be bipartisanship?

How do you know when an avocado is really ripe?

Did I put on deodorant this morning?


More craft-related stuff later. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. All good questions. I relate to many of them. I know I don't read enough of what's going on in the world - and it's a bad example for my boys - but my husband reads enough for all of us and he keeps us updated. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)