1.19.2011

Perks

One of the perks of being crafty is that I'm able to make things that I need! My sweetie got me a Kindle for this past holiday season and I ordered this awesome case below:


However, the cover won't be shipping until the first week of February! Well, I'm eager to take my Kindle with me on my upcoming trip to DC so I'm making one to be used in the mean time. Not to mention, the homemade one will probably go with me when I vacation at the beach (wouldn't want that leather case to get all gross!)...

I bought a pattern but after using it, I decided to take apart the cover I made and completely redesign a cover. :) Sometimes you have to try things out to realize that they don't work but also to realize that you have more skills than you thought...

Pictures of crafty progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)