1.02.2011

Happy New Year

I can't believe that it's 2011. This is going to be a big year, I can just feel it.

I hope everyone else rung in the new year with friends, family and fun. My sweetie and I enjoyed some delicious home cooked food and watched the ball drop from the comfort of our couch. It was lovely and just the way I wanted it.

I'm not someone who makes strict resolutions, but of course I like to think about goals for the coming year. Hopefully this year will hold many more positives things for me than 2010.

Here's hoping...

~ Trying to generally live a healthier lifestyle. This means the food I eat (which is actually already very healthy - I just want to keep it that way!), exercising more (I'm so bad about this), and focusing on mental health (mindfulness, yoga, etc.).

~ I have been a model citizen when it comes to finances. I've really learned how to budget and want to continue to do that. Hopefully I'll have a much greater income starting at some point in the first half of the year, letting me save some money (!), pay down student loans, and continue to pay off credit cards (which I haven't really been using for over a year now - woohoo!)

~ Make sure to create, spend time with friends, and remain positive.

Here's to a wonderful year!

Cheers - xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words, funny stories, and recipes are always welcome. :)